Sayori Quotes (Doki Doki Literature Club)

Bruh I've been trying to find quotes from DDLC but I can't find ANYTHINGGG, so I'll make my own list c: 
This list won't include poems!




Sayori Quotes

♡ "Your happiness is really important to me, you know!"


♡ "Don't make me keep worrying about you..."

♡ (Towards Natsuki) "You can just ignore her when she gets moody~"

♡ "Any way! This is Natsuki, always full of energy.
And this is Yuri, the smartest in the club! 
And it sounds like you already know Monika, is that right?"

♡ "Monika really is a great leader!"

♡ "Do you want to walk home together?"

♡ "Cupcakes speak to my creative tummy~"

  "I want breakfast."

♡ (After argument between Yuri/Nat) "And Yuri's boobs are the same as they always were!
  Big and beautiful!!"

♡ "Ready to walk home?"

  "I'm kind of hungry... Will you come with me to buy a snack?"

♡ "I'm so happy..."

♡ (After eating Natsuki's cookie) "Sho good..."

♡ "You know I wouldn't lie to you, never ever!"

♡ "I'm not very good at figuring out if poems are good or bad...
But that's why I just go by my heart~
If it makes me feel things, then it must be a good poem!"

♡ "I like happy the most,
but sometimes when you have a little raincloud in your head...
a sad poem can help give the raincloud a little hug...
And make a nice happy rainbow!" 

♡ "...Sorry! I was spacing out!"

♡ "So... let's just say one day, Yuri asked to walk home with you...
What would you do?"

♡ "Ehehe, sorry...
Don't mind me.
You can go talk to everyone else."

 ♡ "I'm fine, see!" *smiles*

♡ "Don't let me distract you from having fun with everyone."
 ♡ "You don't need to worry about what I think.
After all, you wrote this for someone else, didn't you?
 Probably Yuri..."

 ♡  "I'm just a little tired today...
Ehehe."

"Don't worry about me, okay?
You can go play with everyone else now."

♡ "Nothing happened to me.
I've always been like this.
You're just seeing it for the first time."

 ♡ "I've had really bad depression my whole life.
Did you know that?
Why do you think I'm late to school every day? 
Because most days, I can't even find a reason to get out of bed.
  What reason is there to do anything when I fully now how worthless I am? 
Why go to school?
Why eat?
Why make friends?
Why make other people put their energy and caring to waste by having them spend it on me? 
That's what it feels like.
And that's why I just want to make everyone happy...
Without anyone worrying about me."

♡ " Why do you think I didn't tell you?
Because if I told you, then you would have to waste effort caring about me instead of doing important things.
I don't want to be cared about.
It's bittersweet, when people try to care about me.
It feels nice sometimes.
But it also feels like a bad being swung against my head.
 Ahaha~
That's why I wanted so badly for you to make friends with everyone else...
Helping everyone be happy together is the best thing for me."

♡ "Seeing you make friends and getting closer with everyone in the club...
It feels like a spear going through my heart."

  "Every path leads to nothing but hurt.
Ahaha~"

"I made you join the literature club because I was selfish.
And I was punished by my heart hurting in a way that I couldn't understand."

♡ "I don't know anything...
It's all really scary...
I don't understand any of my feelings...
The only time I'm not feeling nothing is when I'm feeling pain.
But...
Your hugs are so warm...
 ...And that's really scary, too."

 ♡ "Ahaha, well...
I tried staying in my room...
But my imagination was being really mean to me...
So I had to come here and see it for myself.
You know...
How much fun you were having with Yuri.
And how close you got to her.
 It makes me... really happy..."

 ♡ "I'm supposed to be happy for you.
Why does it feel like my heart is splitting in half?
 It hurts so much...
Everything hurts so much...
This would be so much better if I could just disappear!"

"Monika was right...
  I should just..."

♡ "I'm scared...
I'm really scared...
I'm scared that... 
That I might like you more than you like me..."

 ♡ "I like you so much that I want to die!"

 ♡ "AAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAHH!!!!"

(monika.chr deleted) 
"Hey, MC...
I really want to thank you.
I mean, I'm really happy that you joined the club and everything...
But the truth is, I already knew you were going to.
Ehehe.
There's actually something else.
I wanted to thank you for getting rid of Monika.
That's right...
  I know everything that she did.
 Maybe it's because I'm the President now.
But I really know everything, MC."

♡ "It's just us now.
And you made me the happiest girl in the whole world.
I can't wait to spend every day like this...
With you.
Forever and ever...
F
O
R
E
V
E"
*Cut off by Monika*
♡ "...
....
W-What...
...
This...
 What is this...?
Oh no...
No...
This can't be it.
This can't be all there is.
What is this?
What am I?
 Make it stop!
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!"



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

If my list is of any use to you please do leave a comment! ^^
It took quite a bit of time but hopefully I was able to help someone in need of a quote -v-



 Image result for Sayori gif



  
 

Comments

  1. thank you :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome
    sayori is bae

    ReplyDelete
  3. when im a big girl i want to be like sayori and yury

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why must it be like thīs..? MønÏkÄ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful used in yoshi and poochy woolly world for a satori Yoshi I made

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sayori is so relatable in a way. I'm not depressed or anything (at least i don't think i am..) but the way she acts and speaks just feels like she's me sometimes. Idk how to describe it thoroughly, guess i kin sayori in a way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use it for cosplay!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, Sayori is my favorite…

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to think I kinned Yuri but now that I'm older I know that I kin sayori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts