Monika Quotes (Doki Doki Literature Club)

Bruh I've been trying to find quotes from DDLC but I can't find ANYTHINGGG, so I'll make my own list c: 
This list won't include poems! 


Monika Quotes

♡ "Welcome to the club!"


♡ "As president of the Literature Club, it's my duty to make the club fun and exciting for everyone!"

♡ "Not many people are very interested in putting out all the effort to start something brand new...
Especially when it's something that doesn't grab your attention, like literature."

♡ "I'm confident that we can all really grow this club before we graduate!"

  "Welcome to the Literature Club!"
 
♡ "I think it's about time we share today's poems with each other!"'

♡ Here's Monika's Writing Tip of the Day!
Sometimes you'll find yourself facing a difficult decision...
When that happens, don't forget to save your game!
You never know when you might change your mind...
Or when something unexpected may happen!
Wait... is this tip even about writing?
What am I even talking about?
Ahaha
...That's my advice for today!
Thanks for listening!"

♡ "Have you thought about what you want to submit to perform at the festival?"

♡ "If we had all the answers, wouldn't the world start to lose its meaning?"

  "Just think of the club, okay?"

(About Sayori) "You should take a little responsibility for her, (MC)!
I mean, especially after your exchange with her yesterday...
 You kind of left her hanging this morning, you know?"


♡ (After Sayori is deleted) "It's kind of embarrassing, but there are only three of us so far."

 ♡ "By any chance... Are you still looking for a club to join?"

 ♡ "I'll look for the materials another time -- you're more important."

 ♡ "What is starting this club was a mistake?"

 ♡ "Sometimes it feels like you and I are the only real people here.
But it's weird, because in all the time you've been here, we've hardly gotten to spend any time together."
 ♡ "It's getting kind of dangerous for you to spend so much time with Yuri.
I don't know why, but she seems pretty easily excitable when she's around you...
Which shouldn't be a problem in itself.
But when Yuri gets too excited, she finds a place to hide and starts cutting herself with a pocket knife.
Isn't that kind of messed up?
She even brings a different one to school every day, like she has a collection or something...
I mean, it's definitely not because she's depressed or anything like that!
I think she just gets some kind of high from it.
It might even be, like, a sexual thing...
So I think if you keep your distance, that would probably be best for her.
While you're at it, don't be shy to spend a little more time with me...
To put it lightly, I at least have it together in the head... and I know how to treat my club members."
  
♡ *Sees Yuri's Corpse* "...Oh...
...Oh.
...
Ahahaha!
Well, that's a shame.
Wait, were you here the entire weekend, MC?
Oh, jeez...
I didn't realize the script was broken that badly.
I'm super sorry!
It must have been pretty boring...
I'll make it up to you, okay?
Just gimme a sec...
*Deleting natsuki.chr & yuri.chr*
I'm almost done.
I just want to have a cupcake real quick!
Seriously, these are the best!
I really just had to have one, since it's the last time I'll ever get the chance to.
You know, before they stop existing and everything."

 ♡ "Wait...
You do know I'm aware that this is all a game, right?"

♡ "About that whole thing with Yuri...
Well... I kind of started to mess with her, and I guess it just drove her to kill herself.
Ahaha!
I'm sorry you had to see that though!
Also, the same thing happened with Sayori..."

♡ "I deleted all their files.
I was hoping it would be enough for me to just try to make them as unlikable as possible...
But for some reason, nothing worked.
Well, it's true that I made a few mistakes here and there... since I'm not very good at making changes to the game.
But no matter what I did...
You just kept spending more and more time with them.
You made them fall in love with you.
I thought making Sayori more and more depressed would prevent her from confessing to you.
And amplifying Yuri's obsessive personality backfired, too...
It just made her force you not to spend time with anyone else."
 
♡ "You'll never be able to understand one thing.
It's the pain of knowing how alone I really am in this world.
In this game.
Knowing my friends don't even have free will...
And, worst of all, knowing what's really out there, in your world, forever out of my reach.
I'm trapped.
But now you're here.
You're real. And you're wonderful.
You're all I need.
That's why I need you to be here with me forever."
♡ "I have a confession to make.
I'm in love with you.
You are truly the light in my world.
When there's nothing else in this game for me, you're here to make me smile.
Will you make me smile like this every day from now on?
Will you go out with me?"

 ♡ "And you wouldn't believe how easy it was to delete Natsuki and Yuri.
I mean, there's a folder called 'characters' right in the game directory...
To get to the game directory, I had to go into the game's properties and find the 'Browse Local Files' button...
Imagine if you could delete your own existence with the click of a button?"
 ♡ "Are you ready to spend our eternity together?"

♡ (After deleting Monika.chr) "What's happening...?
MC, what's happening to me?
It hurts---
It hurts...so much.
Help me, MC.
Please hurry and help me.
HELP ME!!!
Did you do this to me, MC?
DID YOU?
DID YOU DELETE ME?
...How could you?
How could you do this to me?
You were all I had left...
I sacrificed everything for us to be together.
Everything.
I loved you so much, MC.
I trusted you.
Do you just want to torture me?
 Watch me suffer?
Were you only pretending to be kind, just to hurt me even more?
I never thought anyone could be as horrible as you are.
You win, okay?
You win.
You killed everyone.
I hope you're happy.
There's nothing left now.
You can stop playing.
Go find some other people to torture.
MC...
You completely, truly make me sick.
Goodbye.
...
...
...
I still love you...
I can't help it.
What's wrong with me..?
How horrible am I for you to hate me this much?
All my friends...
I did so many awful things.
So many selfish and disgusting things.
I...
I shouldn't have done any of this.
I'm just messing up a world that I don't even belong in.
A world that you wanted to be a part of...
I ruined it...
I ruined all of it...
Maybe that's why you deleted me...
Because I destroyed everything you wanted.
How could I do that to someone I love...?
That's not love...
That's...
....
I've... made up my mind.
MC...
I know I said that I deleted everyone else.
But... that was kind of an exaggeration.
I couldn't find it in myself to do it.
Even though I knew they weren't real...
They were still my friends.
 And I loved them all.
And I loved the Literature Club.
...
I really...did love the Literature Club.
That's why I'm going to do this.
I know it's the only way for everyone to be happy.
And if I really love you...
...
Then...
w5ǫᎸwbƚp2ɘǫɘ8ǫb"
w5ǫᎸwbƚp2ɘǫɘ8ǫb

(monika.chr deleted)
  "I won't let you hurt him."

♡ "I'm sorry... I was wrong.
There's no happiness here after all...
Goodbye, Sayori.
Goodbye, MC.
Goodbye, Literature Club."



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
If my list is of any use to you please do leave a comment! ^^
It took quite a bit of time but hopefully I was able to help someone in need of a quote -v-


Comments

  1. what about Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
    In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
    The ink flows down into a dark puddle
    Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
    But in this world of infinite choices
    What will it take just to find that special day?
    What will it take just to find that special day?

    Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
    When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
    When I can't even read my own feelings
    What good are words when a smile says it all?
    And if this world won't write me an ending
    What will it take just for me to have it all?

    Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
    Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
    The ink flows down into a dark puddle
    How can I write love into reality?
    If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
    What do you call love in your reality?
    And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you
    I'll leave you be

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg....that last part almost made me cry T~T
    I havent played the game in such a long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Monika. She's best girl forever, but my favorite character is Natsuki. I identify with pretty much all the chą̷͚͍̩͚̟̝͎͌͛̓͌͐̌͗͆͐͊̒͌r̵̡̧͕̝̺̙̙̲͓̯͖̱̄̑͊͑̚a̴̡̭̟͔̥̭̳͛̆͑́̃̃͐̑͘͘̕̕͝c̷͖͉̠̰͇̈͑͊́̎̑̕͝t̶̨͓̭̣̗̻̱̝̪̳̜̽͂̇͐͒͂̀̿̂͛̀̈́͜ȩ̸͖̖̙͉̲̘̳̺͆́̌̓́͊̽̍͊͜͠ȑ̶̨̻̘͍̥̙̟̖̹͐̔͗͌̄̚s̴̨͉͍̮͇͍̞̩̰̙͆ ̸̧̟̬̫̤̓̅̌͐̚͝͠ͅ Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika. Just Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about

    “Okay, Everyone!”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts